1. This section contains information regarding the management of _________ concerning the processing of user data of ___________.
2. This notice also serves the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the Code on the protection of personal data, and Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for individuals interacting with __________ and can be accessed at the corresponding address on the homepage: ___________.
3. This notice is only applicable to ___________ and not to other websites that may be accessed by the user through links contained within it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing, and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of ___________, regardless of the purpose of the connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. This notice may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard; therefore, users are encouraged to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of sixteen, in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, they must obtain consent from their parents or legal guardians to legitimize their consent.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1. Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. They are also responsible for security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is ____________ and for any inquiries or the exercise of the user’s rights, you can contact them at the following email address: _____________________.
2. Data Processor
- The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data controller, the data processor for the website _______________ is: _____________________.
3. Data Processing Location
- Data processing resulting from the use of _____________ takes place at ___________ located at ____________.
- If necessary, data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data processor or other authorized parties at their respective location.
III – COOKIES
1. Types of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s web browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the storage of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie-related options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies used on the site:
2. Technical Cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by other websites. The most well-known and commonly used among these is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate user access and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the provider to deliver the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows for secure and efficient use of the site.
- COOKIES that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar services are technical only if used for the optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site, who may collect information in an aggregated form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules for information and consent apply to Analytics cookies as for technical cookies.
- In terms of duration, session temporary cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session, and they are used to identify the user and avoid the need to log in on every page visited. The permanent ones remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored persistently but only for the duration of the browsing session until the browser is closed, and they disappear with its closure. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server, necessary to enable safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Third-Party Cookies
- In terms of their origin, cookies sent to the browser can be distinguished between those sent directly by the site being visited and those from third parties sent to the user’s computer by other sites, not the one being visited.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to track online behavior, understand interests, and personalize advertising offers for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on [Website Name]. The detection is done anonymously to monitor performance and improve site usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users on [Website Name] to offer advertising messages in line with the expressed choices of the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to consult the privacy notices and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the respective web pages.
4. Profiling Cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during their internet browsing.
- When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1. Data Processing Methods
- 1. Like all websites, this website also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The collected information may include the following:
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of the visit;
– Referral and exit web page;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is processed automatically and collected solely in an aggregated form to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. Such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause harm to other users or harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, and this information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Information that users of the site choose to make public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, releasing this site from any liability regarding any violations of laws. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that they have the necessary permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international laws.
2. Purpose of Data Processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation is used exclusively for the purposes mentioned above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, not more than 2 years.
- Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
3. User-Provided Data
- As mentioned above, the optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of email to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages prepared for specific on-demand services.
4. Browser Configuration Support
- Users can manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove preferences set for the site. For additional information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: [http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
– Firefox: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences](https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
– Safari: [http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/](http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/)
– Chrome: [https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it](https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it)
– Opera: [http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/](http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/)
5. Social Network Plugins
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which you are kindly referred:
– Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies](https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies)
– Twitter: [https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-d-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter](https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-d-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
– Google+: [http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies](http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies)
– Pinterest: [https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy](https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy)
– AddThis: [http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy](http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy)
– Linkedin: [https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy](https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy)
V – USER RIGHTS
- Article 13(2) of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- This website _____________ therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of:
- the right of the data subject to request access to personal data from the controller (Article 15 of EU Regulation), their update (Article 7(3)(a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation), integration (Article 7(3)(a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), limitation of processing concerning them (Article 18 of EU Regulation), or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (Article 20 of EU Regulation);
- the right to request erasure (Article 17 of EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data for which retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed (Article 7(3)(b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, transformation, have been communicated, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data was disclosed or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the right protected (Article 7(3)(c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller at the email address mentioned above (without formality) or by using the model provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
- If the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) – explicit consent for use – or Article 9(2)(a) – explicit consent for the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious beliefs, philosophical beliefs, or union membership, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before withdrawal.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, as the supervisory authority for data processing in Italy.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, please refer to Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – COMPLIANCE
- 1. The data controller notifies the Italian Data Protection Authority of the processing of personal data it intends to carry out, only if the processing concerns:
- genetic data, biometric data, or data indicating the geographic location of individuals or objects through an electronic communication network;
- data suitable for revealing the health status and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted reproduction, the provision of health services via electronic means related to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious, and communicable diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation, and monitoring of healthcare expenditure;
- data suitable for revealing sexual life or mental sphere, processed by associations, non-profit organizations, including those not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious, or trade union nature;
- data processed using electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the data subject or analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services, excluding processing technically necessary to provide the same services to users;
- sensitive data recorded in databases for third-party personnel selection purposes, as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research, and other sample surveys;
- data recorded in specific electronic databases related to risk assessment of economic solvency, financial status, proper fulfillment of obligations, illicit or fraudulent behavior.
VI – SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
- This website processes user data lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or electronic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the data controller, in some cases, categories of data processors involved in the organization of the website (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII – AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be notified to users through specific notifications.
- Previous versions of the document will still be accessible on this page.
- The document was last updated on ________ to comply with legal provisions, particularly the EU Regulation 2016/679.